SSL Web Server Wildcard
Got multiple domains? Don’t waste time and money managing multiple SSL certificates. Secure them all with the Thawte Web Server Wildcard.
The simple inclusion of an asterix (*) – the wildcard notation – before your domain name allows you to extend your SSL security to unlimited sub-domains. This, paired with organisation validation, proves to your site visitors that your domains are secure and they belong to a certified company.
Benefits and features
- Up to 256-bit encryption (for visitors with the latest browsers). Upgrade to SGC for strong SSL encryption on all browsers. Get in touch to find out more
- Organisation validation
- Compatible with Windows mobile 6.1+ and new Smartphones. Contact us for more information on mobile compatibility issues with wildcards
- $1,250,000 warranty
- Free unlimited reissues/replacements for lifetime of the wildcard
- You have the option of using the SHA-2 algorithm (encryption of 256-bits) instead of SHA-1 (encryption of 160-bits). Click here to find out more.
- Extras from SSL247, including our 30 day money-back guarantee and first class customer service from your own personal account manager. Our clients are so pleased with the service they receive from us that many go on to recommend SSL247 to others
SSL247: Qualified Thawte experts, here to help
Every member of the SSL247 team is SSE and SSE+ accredited, which makes us official experts on all SSL certificates in the Thawte range. You can contact us, for impartial SSL advice, to find out if the Web Server Wildcard is right for your business, on 914 142 288.
Need to give your visitors more confidence and better security?
The inclusion of the asterix in your SSL certificate may not fully assure your visitors. For more confidence in your sites, choose the SSL Web Server certificate. And for ultimate confidence from the instant your visitors enter your site, go for the SSL Web Server EV certificate.
If yours are ecommerce domains or sites that request personal or sensitive information, it’s important you choose a certificate with SGC. This guarantees a minimum of 128-bit encryption for all your visitors for those with older browsers. We recommend the SGC SuperCert.
Be sure you are making the right choice before you buy
Try our wizard or speak to one of our SSL experts now:
914 142 288
As the UK’s SSL consultant, SSL247 is completely impartial, giving you unbiased SSL advice every time.
Need more info about SSL? Have a look at the SSL certificates section of our Knowledge Base.